How Will Your Workplace Support Your Return?
Your return to your workplace will not be the same as when you left. In fact, it may be better. More than ever, returning back to work requires a professional designer to plan and implement a strategy for a successful transition and create a newly designed environment in which you will feel safe, healthy and secure.
No doubt, in some way you are feeling concerned, apprehensive, and even a bit excited. Working from home has changed how you work – from learning new technologies to new ways of communicating. Your home was transformed overnight to a workplace, a school, a gym, a movie theater – and it is safe and comforting. All while testing your resilience, focus, strength and flexibility. Now, you are transitioning those skills back to work – creating a strong team in a new environment that supports you and gives you piece of mind.
I create new solutions for existing workplaces – implementing the latest architecture and design innovations to strategically establish more healthy, secure, successful and functional workspaces, where you feel confident and comfortable working.
Now is the time to prepare your new workplace.
I am sharing 5 solutions with you to implement your workplace strategy right now that will make you feel more at ease and confident upon your return to work.
Restructure your workplace to stay productive and succeed
- Create dedicated meeting spaces – Incorporate wall systems to partition off meeting spaces for small groups to spread out.
Bathroom and Kitchen Common Areas:
- Renovate the bathroom and kitchen – Install touchless appliances and fixtures, provide advanced sanitization methods, and set up systems for disinfecting.
- Enhance the lobby – Provide individual seating with anti-microbial fabrics and surfaces.
- Utilize flexible furniture – Use movable desks, chairs, dividers for adaptability to meet changing situations.
- Upgrade Ventilation and Filtration – Apply the latest technologies for healthy air circulation and filtration.