[Fall Home Guide] Revitalize Your Space For A Fall Refresh
Clients often ask me: Can you help me update and revitalize my home to be more inspiring and enjoyable? My answer is yes –by listening to your design needs and preferences, I create design solutions that bring your vision to life.
No doubt, it’s overwhelming, time consuming, and costly to search through endless social media and internet sites for design ideas – only to end up purchasing furnishings and accessories that don’t work with your space or don’t reflect how you envision your home.
Here at Sheryl Steinberg Interior Design, I create fresh and original design solutions that not only look beautiful – but are functional and tailored to your lifestyle. Whether through my personalized guidance or sourcing a few new items to complete a space – I have the options you need to begin:
1. Try a Design Starter Consultation [LEARN MORE HERE]. Our consultation is a 90-minute working meeting (in-person or virtual) that offers guidance to define your vision, create a design budget, and guide you on your next steps to proceed with your home’s design – helping you to navigate a personalized and focused path to proceed. It’s great way to start the design process and feel confident and joyful in your home again.
2. Just need some pieces to complete a room – visit our online SHOP [SHOP HERE]. I have gathered uniquely sourced furnishings, accents, and lighting to update your space. These selections have been specially collected for you – relieving you from endless hours of online searching.
5-Step Fall Restyling Guide To Get You Started [Visit Our Online Shop For More Ideas]:
- Modernize and restyle for gathering – Invigorating the often-forgotten dining room will bring back its luster and create an updated space you will love to gather and entertain in again. Try some stylish new statement pieces in a variety of shapes, materials, and colors. Replace worn seating. Add a new modern rug. Change out the lighting for a sculptural piece. Add the “wow” factor for gathering and entertaining.
- Add reflection with style – Mirrors not only brighten up your walls – they reflect the light and colors in a room, while visually expanding a space. Choose a unique shape and style.
- Refresh and revive – After years of daily 24/7 heavy use, replacing those tired and worn pieces can create inspiration and relaxation to rejuvenate in a fresh space with a modern feel. Try new a seating style and area rug – with a mix of colors, materials, patterns, and fabrics.
- Edit tired coffee tables and end tables – Replacing outdated tables with a mix of modern sculptural pieces in a variety of materials and finishes can make a statement and reflect an updated style.
- Restyle and reset – Create a sanctuary to destress, rest, and create calm – try a soothing new color scheme, fresh coat of non-VOC paint, new bedding, some artwork, or even some new furnishings and lighting.