Room-By-Room Organizing And Storage Ideas For A Refreshed Home
With the start of the new year, chances are your home is ready for a refresh to bring greater organization and efficiency to kick off 2024.
More than ever, decluttering, organizing and streamlining your home will help ease your mind and enable you to focus on what matters most – your comfort, success, happiness, increased motivation, enhanced productivity and decreased stress.
I make it easy for you by creating individualized, focused and functional design solutions tailored specifically for your needs. In my national award-winning design practice here at Sheryl Steinberg Interior Design I bring your visions to life, alleviate the overwhelm, save you time, and restore a sense of joy and well-being in your home once again.
Are you ready to get started on solutions for an organized and modernized home?
Try a Design Starter Consultation [LEARN MORE HERE]. My Consultation is an exclusive 90-minute working meeting (in-person in Bethesda, MD or virtual anywhere you live) that offers professional guidance to define your vision, generate ideas, develop a budget, and guide you on your next steps to revitalize your home – helping you to navigate a personalized and focused path to proceed. It’s an excellent opportunity to kickstart the design process and rediscover confidence and joy in your home again.
In the meantime, let’s get started! Below are some design ideas you can implement today that will make your home more organized, comforting, and efficient:
Home Organizing Tips To Get You Started:
- Streamline and Maximize – Arrange supplies by group and keep frequently used ones visible on your desk to save time and easy accessibility. Organize electronic and paper file systems so they are easily located in one area – separating personal from work.
Kitchen and Bath:
- Declutter and streamline – Consolidate, purge and simplify storage areas to create space-saving functional solutions. Incorporate drawer dividers and multi-level storage systems for efficient use of empty space. Discard outdated products. Replace worn cookware, place settings, and glassware with fresh new coordinated styles and colors for a streamlined style.
- Consolidate – Create a welcoming entry into your home by using hooks, coat tree, baskets, or a modular entry storage unit. Limit the number of visible items to keep the area neat and tidy.
- Multiple use – Maximize this inviting space for entertaining, watching movies, reading, or game night by installing cabinetry, shelving, storage ottomans to keep items at easy access and out of sight when not in use.
- Maximize usage – Use bins, cabinetry, and shelving to simplify and organize detergents, cleaners, clean and dirty laundry separation to avoid confusion and create easy accessibility. Add drying racks, ironing board storage, and folding areas to maximize usability.