5 Simple Ways To Create Well-Being In Your Home
Are you ready to find rejuvenation in a space that provides wellness and serenity for the start of the new year? More than ever, homes have become the central focus for creating a personal retreat to provide space for well-being, joy and safety, as well as boost creativity and improve concentration.
Not only do our daily health and wellness routines take place in the home, but it’s now a place to create a private, personalized refuge to de-stress and relax in a soothing, healthy, peaceful, safe, and beautiful space.
Whether it’s creating new color scheme, adding some modern decor, or thinking about remodeling your bathroom – the start of the year is a great time to take stock of how you would like to rejuvenate your living space.
Tired of spending your valuable time on aimless internet and social media browsing only to end up disappointed?
I make reaching your goals easy for you by creating individualized, focused and functional design solutions tailored specifically for your needs. Here at Sheryl Steinberg Interior Design I bring your visions to life, alleviate the overwhelm, save you time, and restore a sense of joy and well-being in your home once again.
Not sure how to begin?
Try a Design Starter Consultation [LEARN MORE HERE]. My Consultation is an exclusive 90-minute working meeting (in-person in Bethesda, MD or virtual anywhere you live) that offers professional guidance to define your vision, generate ideas, develop a budget, and guide you on your next steps to revitalize your home – helping you to navigate a personalized and focused path to proceed. It’s an excellent opportunity to kickstart the design process and rediscover confidence and joy in your home again.
Let’s get started with some design ideas you can implement right now that will make your space more serene, functional and beautiful:
Wellness Design Solutions To Get You Started:
- Reduce Stress – Select calming hues that evoke a sense of tranquility and joy.
- Evoke Calm – Add soothing scents to increase relaxation.
- Create Relaxation – Incorporate adjustable lighting with dimmers for increased functionality and ambiance.
- Connect Interior to Exterior – Create an outdoor connection to bring soothing nature into your home with window views, live plants, seating near natural daylight, fabrics and decor with nature motifs.
- Simplify – Discover a harmonious space by decluttering and organizing your storage, resulting in a reduction in stress levels.