5 Easy Ideas To Freshen Up Your Bathroom
A few updates will bring a new style and life back into your bathroom – making you feel refreshed and renewed. Not only do your daily health and wellness routines take place in the bathroom, it’s one of the most important spaces in your home that requires clean, safe, and efficient protocols to function for modern life.
No matter the size of your bathroom, you can have an invigorating and revitalized space that is more efficient and functional.
I help busy homeowners rejuvenate their lives by designing bathrooms to achieve joy, comfort, and ease in their homes. In my national award-winning design practice, I work with clients to create personalized modern solutions not only for beauty and function, but for safety and hygiene.
Not sure where to start? Try our Design Starter Consultation [HERE] in-person or virtual. Our consultation is a 90-minute working meeting that offers guidance to define your vision, get design ideas, and know your next steps to proceed. It’s great way to save time, start the process and feel confident and joyful in your home again.
Let’s get started – I’d like to help you refresh and revitalize your bathroom by sharing some design ideas you can implement now that will make your bathroom more functional and joyful:
5 Easy Design Ideas To Freshen Up Your Bathroom
- Change out the lights – Update bulb types and fixtures for a brighter and more functional space. Modern LED bulbs are energy efficient while providing excellent task and safety lighting.
- Update plumbing fixtures – Replace outdated faucets and showerheads for energy-efficient modern styles for an instant upgrade.
Paint and Tile:
- Make a wall color change – Choose a new paint color and finish made for damp areas to provide an entirely new refresh. Even add accent tile in a modern style for an instant update to revive your space.
- Deep clean and declutter – Hire a professional to deep clean surfaces, fixtures, tile, and grout so your space will shine, while improving hygienics. Declutter and reorganize storage for more usable space.
- Maximize storage solutions – Use vertical wall space and standalone shelving units to quickly increase storage in an existing footprint.