[SAVE TIME] 3 Easy Ways to Renew Your Home With Rugs, Lighting, and Wall Art
Are you ready to give your room a fresh new look – but unsure how to begin? By simply swapping out three key items in a room – the rug, lighting, and wall art – you can start to transform your space.
And, I know you have already spent endless hours of your valuable free time searching online only to end up frustrated and dissatisfied. The need for personalized guidance has been steadily increasing, with more people reaching out for expert advice:
“Sheryl, I have spent so much time scouring countless websites trying to figure out how to update my home – I am overwhelmed and at my wits’ end. “
I help you by creating personalized, fresh and original design solutions tailored specifically for your needs. Here at Sheryl Steinberg Interior Design I bring your visions to life, alleviate the overwhelm, and restore a sense of joy and confidence in your home once again.
“Sheryl did a great job of incorporating all the furniture pieces…Her personalized design plan really saved us time and money. I highly recommend Sheryl and would not consider doing another house project without her!” -Liz S., Chevy Chase, MD
Whether through my personalized guidance or sourcing a few new items to complete your space – I have the options you need to begin:
1. Need personalized design direction – try a Design Starter Consultation [LEARN MORE HERE]. Our Consultation is an exclusive 90-minute working meeting (in-person in Bethesda, MD or virtual anywhere you live) that offers guidance to define your vision, generate ideas, create a budget, and guide you on your next steps to proceed with your home’s design plan – helping you to navigate a personalized and focused path to proceed. It’s great way to start the design process and feel confident and joyful in your home again.
2. Shop for those last finishing touches in your room – visit our online SHOP [SHOP HERE] to choose what you need. These selections have been specially sourced and curated for you – relieving you from endless hours of online searching.
3. Looking for some immediate inspiration – below are 3 ideas:
3 Simple Design Tips To Restyle and Update Your Home:
- Add a new style – Elevate your space accented with modern artwork, stunning wall embellishments, and framed mirrors that embody a refreshed style in a mix of color, texture, shape, and material.
- Refresh worn outdated rugs – Replace tired floor coverings with fresh new styles. Try layering two sizes in different materials, define separate seating areas with several rugs, or bring a large space together with one rug to make an immediate impact.
- Highlight your space with layered lighting – Create a multi-layered lighting scheme for general overhead lighting, targeted task lighting, and automatic sensor lighting for nighttime safety. Express your style with a mix of materials and form – and highlight your beautiful furnishings.